Trinity Christian Academy
Trinity Christian Academy is an Interdenominational, Christian school serving grades PK - 12.
The school also provides an Early Childhood Education program for ages 6 weeks to 3 years.
TCA's mission is to assist Christian families and their churches in providing a Biblically-directed, academically excellent education that equips students to be Godly leaders and servants in their homes, churches, and communities.
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 626 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Language-based or Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Discipleship - Trinity Christian Academy`s teachers, coaches and faculty members make it their personal mission to nurture each child`s spiritual growth and to walk alongside them as they begin to shape their biblical worldview. On every level of the school we are working together to foster and strengthen a school culture of meaningful discipleship. We want our students to have confidence in how much God loves them and understand that He has a purpose for their lives.
- Academics - TCA students are academically strong and competitive. The class of 2017`s ACT top quintile average is 29, with the entire class of all learners averaging 24. Eleven out of 62 students scored over 30 on the ACT and the class earned over $6 million dollars in scholarships.
- Athletics - Trinity`s athletic department supports 13 sports, with over 40 middle school and high school teams each year. Athletic team opportunities begin in Kindergarten, and approximately 74% of all TCA students participate in at least one sport.
- Arts - Starting at age 2, students at TCA are exposed to different instruments, singing and participating in special programs. Choir, band, pep band, percussion, praise band and honor choir are all offered to older Trinity students, and each year we have students selected for regional music programs like All West.
- Service - Trinity Christian Academy holds fast to the belief that service is an outward reflection of an inward transformation. As believers, we must strive to be a light in our community and beyond. Whether its collecting canned goods to feed the homeless or participating in a mission trip halfway across the world, students are taught the values of service during their time here at TCA.
Endorse Trinity Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?