Trinity Christian Academy
- Trinity Christian Academy is an Interdenominational, Christian school serving grades PK - 12.
- The school also provides an Early Childhood Education program for ages 6 weeks to 3 years.
- TCA's mission is to assist Christian families and their churches in providing a Biblically-directed, academically excellent education that equips students to be Godly leaders and servants in their homes, churches, and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||626 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Leila Rookstool|
|Admissions Associate||Franky Taylor|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Discipleship - Trinity Christian Academy`s teachers, coaches and faculty members make it their personal mission to nurture each child`s spiritual growth and to walk alongside them as they begin to shape their biblical worldview. On every level of the school we are working together to foster and strengthen a school culture of meaningful discipleship. We want our students to have confidence in how much God loves them and understand that He has a purpose for their lives.
- Academics - TCA students are academically strong and competitive. The class of 2017`s ACT top quintile average is 29, with the entire class of all learners averaging 24. Eleven out of 62 students scored over 30 on the ACT and the class earned over $6 million dollars in scholarships.
- Athletics - Trinity`s athletic department supports 13 sports, with over 40 middle school and high school teams each year. Athletic team opportunities begin in Kindergarten, and approximately 74% of all TCA students participate in at least one sport.
- Arts - Starting at age 2, students at TCA are exposed to different instruments, singing and participating in special programs. Choir, band, pep band, percussion, praise band and honor choir are all offered to older Trinity students, and each year we have students selected for regional music programs like All West.
- Service - Trinity Christian Academy holds fast to the belief that service is an outward reflection of an inward transformation. As believers, we must strive to be a light in our community and beyond. Whether its collecting canned goods to feed the homeless or participating in a mission trip halfway across the world, students are taught the values of service during their time here at TCA.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: NS-12 | 818 students
832 Country Club Lane
Jackson, TN 38305
(731)668-8055 2.7 NS-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-11 | 107 students
1171 Old Humboldt Road
Jackson, TN 38305
(731)660-6822 3.4 PK-11
- Denmark Grades: NS-12 | 100 students
535 Denmark Jackson Road
Denmark, TN 38391
(731)300-3385 6.1 NS-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.