Gateway Christian Schools - Campus School
- Gateway is a Christian school with three programs from which parents and legal guardians can choose.
- We have a traditional campus school meeting daily at our Macon Road location in Memphis.
- We have an extension program in which students come to one of our centers, pick up self-instructional curriculum materials, study these under parental supervision, and then come for tutor help or to take weekly tests.
- Finally, we have a total home education program for parents who accept full responsibility for the education of their children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: K-12 | 154 students
2911 Brunswick Rd
Memphis, TN 38133
(901)373-0931 9 K-12
- Memphis Grades: PK-12 | 108 students
2550 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)474-1081 6.9 PK-12
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 4.6 NS-8
- Memphis Grades: NS-5 | 126 students
3749 Kimball Ave
Memphis, TN 38111
(901)261-3920 4.9 NS-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.