Gengras Center/univ Of St Joseph
Tel: (860) 232-5616
- The University of Saint Joseph is a comprehensive institution with career-focused undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
- Enhanced by the catholic intellectual tradition and the values of its founding Sisters of Mercy, the University allows students to thrive in a culture of achievement and collaboration.
- It offers solid professional training grounded in the liberal arts and is consistently cited on the national level for the quality of its academic programs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Hartford Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
840 North Main St.
West Hartford, CT 06117
(860) 236-2049 1.2 1-12
- New Britain Grades: 1-12 | 80 students
370 Linwood St
New Britain, CT 06052
(860) 832-5700 9.3 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.