Gengras Center/univ Of St Joseph
- The University of Saint Joseph is a comprehensive institution with career-focused undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
- Enhanced by the catholic intellectual tradition and the values of its founding Sisters of Mercy, the University allows students to thrive in a culture of achievement and collaboration.
- It offers solid professional training grounded in the liberal arts and is consistently cited on the national level for the quality of its academic programs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Hartford Grades: K-12 | 45 students
840 North Main St.
West Hartford, CT 06117
(860)236-2049 1.2 K-12
- New Britain Grades: 1-12 | 94 students
370 Linwood St
New Britain, CT 06052
(860)832-5700 9.3 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.