- Glenbrook School is designed to provide academic excellence. The administration, faculty, patrons, parents, guardians, and students feel it is the responsibility of the school to provide maximum growth in the field of education.
- The course of instruction is thorough and is designed to cultivate in the student self-reliance by teaching him/her to think, not merely accumulate facts.
- It aims to provide an exceptional foundation for all students after they leave Glenbrook School.
- The purpose of Glenbrook School is to promote the development of the total child: academically through a balanced college-preparatory program; socially through leadership opportunities, extra-curricular activities, and community service; and physically through complete physical education and athletic programs.
- The school recognizes the responsibility it shares with the home in the development of ethical and moral values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haynesville Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
6741 Highway 79
Haynesville, LA 71038
(318)927-2747 23.2 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.