- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 293 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,957
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
polo shirts & neutral bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pusch Ridge Christian Academy`s model of classical education provides a strong academic foundation to equip students for the future. Classical education is a systematic method of training students to become critical thinkers so they have the tools for pursuing knowledge, wisdom, and virtue, with the Truth of Christ as the standard. As a result, a life-long love of learning is cultivated, and students are able to think logically and to reason persuasively about the world around them. PRCA's mission involves partnering with parents in the Christian education of students and, as a result, families agree to support and cooperate with PRCA in the philosophy and standards taught at school.
- Besides the standard subjects of learning, PRCA incorporates foreign language, music, art and physical education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pusch Ridge Christian Academy Grammar cost?
What is Pusch Ridge Christian Academy Grammar's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Pusch Ridge Christian Academy Grammar?
Endorse Pusch Ridge Christian Academy Grammar. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards