- Satori is a preschool and primary school designed to meet the special intellectual, emotional, behavioral and social needs of gifted and inquisitive children.
- Satori School serves a diverse population of gifted and inquisitive children and their families.
- We provide a challenging, individualized program addressing the needs of the whole child in a community that values creativity, problem solving and respect.
- Satori's nurturing atmosphere engages and inspires a child's natural love of learning.
- Satori's program nurtures the child while celebrating creativity and cooperation.
- We consider it vital that children find education exciting, because those feelings make learning a life-long pursuit.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association for the Gifted
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Costs depend on age of child. Call for more information|
|Admissions Director||Joanna Honea|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, D and D, Dance, Exotic animals, Gymnastics, Roots and shoots
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and crafts, Drums, Piano
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.