Tel: (520) 887-4003
- Satori is a preschool and primary school designed to meet the special intellectual, emotional, behavioral and social needs of gifted and inquisitive children.
- Satori School serves a diverse population of gifted and inquisitive children and their families.
- We provide a challenging, individualized program addressing the needs of the whole child in a community that values creativity, problem solving and respect.
- Satori's nurturing atmosphere engages and inspires a child's natural love of learning.
- Satori's program nurtures the child while celebrating creativity and cooperation.
- We consider it vital that children find education exciting, because those feelings make learning a life-long pursuit.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association for the Gifted
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Costs depend on age of child. Call for more information|
|Admissions Director||Joanna Honea|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, D and D, Dance, Exotic animals, Gymnastics, Roots and shoots
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and crafts, Drums, Piano
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.