International School Of Tucson
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Art Club, Chess Club, Lego Club, Math Club, Science Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and media club, music lessons
- The International School of Tucson is a leading International School committed to offering the Tucson community an unequaled world class international education. We believe that we are the only school in the United States that offer an immersion language program in four languages combined with one of the worlds best curriculum. Our unique curriculum offers a full language immersion in Spanish, Chinese, French and German in the Preschool and a dual immersion in Spanish, Chinese, French and German in the Junior School. We are a non-profit making, non-selective, co-educational school that provides a comprehensive and well-balanced education to children of wide ranging abilities. We emphasize learning-to-learn skills, citizenship and preparation for a successful life in an inter-cultural world. We provide a stimulating, challenging yet supportive environment for a student body of over 20 nationalities.
- A good education is the best legacy you can leave your child and IST understands that with the world becoming a global village, education should enhance a child`s ability to excel anywhere in the world. With this in mind, we strive to educate young people to become leaders who will be at the forefront of the rapid economic and social development sweeping through the world. The demands of living and working in a global economic community necessitates adaptable and flexible young people with the skill-set, knowledge and character to contribute and shape the future and meet the many challenges that lie ahead.
- International School of Tucson has, therefore, developed a curriculum that is full of experiences, activities and opportunities which will nurture young people who are well-rounded and capable young men and women. All students will be entitled to receive high quality international education that not only caters for their diverse intellectual needs, but also guarantees that their physical, emotional, social and health needs are met.
- Every graduate of our school is a bilingual, bi-literate global citizen and is well placed for future educational progression anywhere in the world.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our school to show you how we strive to open the world to our students.
Endorse International School Of Tucson. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards