Family Life Academy
In 4th grade, chairs are replaced with exercise balls. No more wiggling, no more snoozing! The kids love them!
- The purpose of Family Life Academy is to provide children and families with foundational Christian truths as the basis for all learning and to do this in a nurturing environment that is founded upon Biblical values.
- While striving for academic excellence, we will model and instruct from a Christian worldview with creativity and integrity.
- The Vision of Family Life Academy is that students will be academically prepared to succeed at the next level of their education while demonstrating a Christ-like attitude in thought, word, and deed.
- Family Life Academy is established as one of the ministries of Christ Community Church, in order to conduct a Christian school for the daily instruction of children from homes of both believers and non-believers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Solid color or striped collared shirts or school t-shirt, solid color pants, shorts, skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||$1200 multiple child discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tim Boyd|
|Admissions Associate||Claudia Wagner|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TucsonGrades: NS-12 | 457 students
7525 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
1701 E Seneca Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
- TucsonGrades: K-8 | 150 students
3888 E River Rd
Tucson, AZ 85718
- TucsonGrades: NS-8 | 266 students
3605 E River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 59 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.