Family Life Academy
Family Life Academy Photo #5 - In 4th grade, chairs are replaced with exercise balls. No more wiggling, no more snoozing! The kids love them!
- The purpose of Family Life Academy is to provide children and families with foundational Christian truths as the basis for all learning and to do this in a nurturing environment that is founded upon Biblical values.
- While striving for academic excellence, we will model and instruct from a Christian worldview with creativity and integrity.
- The Vision of Family Life Academy is that students will be academically prepared to succeed at the next level of their education while demonstrating a Christ-like attitude in thought, word, and deed.
- Family Life Academy is established as one of the ministries of Christ Community Church, in order to conduct a Christian school for the daily instruction of children from homes of both believers and non-believers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Solid color or striped collared shirts or school t-shirt, solid color pants, shorts, skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||$1200 multiple child discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tim Boyd|
|Admissions Associate||Claudia Wagner|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 1.9 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)318-3824 5 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.