Family Life Academy
Family Life Academy Photo #5 - In 4th grade, chairs are replaced with exercise balls. No more wiggling, no more snoozing! The kids love them!
- The purpose of Family Life Academy is to provide children and families with foundational Christian truths as the basis for all learning and to do this in a nurturing environment that is founded upon Biblical values.
- While striving for academic excellence, we will model and instruct from a Christian worldview with creativity and integrity.
- The Vision of Family Life Academy is that students will be academically prepared to succeed at the next level of their education while demonstrating a Christ-like attitude in thought, word, and deed.
- Family Life Academy is established as one of the ministries of Christ Community Church, in order to conduct a Christian school for the daily instruction of children from homes of both believers and non-believers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Solid color or striped collared shirts or school t-shirt, solid color pants, shorts, skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||$1200 multiple child discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tim Boyd|
|Admissions Associate||Claudia Wagner|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 1.9 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)318-3824 5 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.