- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,270 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 17 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Salpointe Catholic High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
Academics and Faculty
The student dress code is important to promote a conducive learning environment. Students are expected to dress appropriately while on campus and during all school-sponsored activities.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Mission Statement
- Salpointe Catholic is a college-preparatory high school in the Carmelite tradition of prayer, community, and service. We offer our diverse student/parent population a holistic education whichfosters faith,encourages the pursuit of excellence, develops servant leaders, affirms the dignity of individuals, and promotesglobal social justice.
- Salpointe Catholic offers a holistic model of education that emphasizes an integration of the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, psychological, and social development of our students.
- Carmelite Charism
- Dedicated to excellence and responding to the challenges of our times, our Carmelite schools offer a college preparatory, Christian education in a Catholic environment. We provide a holistic model of education, emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social development of our students.
- The teaching of Catholic social justice across the curriculum is a key element of a Catholic, Carmelite school. Carmelite education is not exclusive but provides the opportunity for all of God`s people to become a part of the community, respecting the economic and educational realities of the school.
- In the spirit of the Gospel and in the Carmelite tradition, the schools engage the students in three interlocking dimensions: community, prayer, and service.
- Carmelite schools are committed to educate students of diverse economic, cultural, religious, racial, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Carmelite schools, as provincial ministries, have the support of the members of the Province.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Salpointe Catholic High School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Salpointe Catholic High School?
What sports does Salpointe Catholic High School offer?
What is Salpointe Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Salpointe Catholic High School?
View the Salpointe Catholic High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Salpointe Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards