Salpointe Catholic High School
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 1,270 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,550
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 20 / Mar. 1 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(The student dress code is important to promote a conducive learning environment. Students are expected to dress appropriately while on campus and during all school-sponsored activities.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Mission Statement
- Salpointe Catholic is a college-preparatory high school in the Carmelite tradition of prayer, community, and service. We offer our diverse student/parent population a holistic education which fosters faith, encourages the pursuit of excellence, develops servant leaders, affirms the dignity of individuals, and promotes global social justice.
- Salpointe Catholic offers a holistic model of education that emphasizes an integration of the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, psychological, and social development of our students.
- Carmelite Charism
- Dedicated to excellence and responding to the challenges of our times, our Carmelite schools offer a college preparatory, Christian education in a Catholic environment. We provide a holistic model of education, emphasizing the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social development of our students.
- The teaching of Catholic social justice across the curriculum is a key element of a Catholic, Carmelite school. Carmelite education is not exclusive but provides the opportunity for all of God`s people to become a part of the community, respecting the economic and educational realities of the school.
- In the spirit of the Gospel and in the Carmelite tradition, the schools engage the students in three interlocking dimensions: community, prayer, and service.
- Carmelite schools are committed to educate students of diverse economic, cultural, religious, racial, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Carmelite schools, as provincial ministries, have the support of the members of the Province.
Endorse Salpointe Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards