St Cyril Elementary School
St Cyril Elementary School Photo #2 - A first and second grade homeroom working their calendar activities.
St Cyril Elementary School Photo #4 - Some third and fourth graders learning and having fun... all at the same time.
- St. Cyril of Alexandria School, with the support of parents and St. Cyril of Alexandria Parish, prepares all our students spiritually, academically and socially to take personal responsibility for a lifetime of learning, service, faith and leadership.
- The mission of the Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Tucson fosters the growth of the whole person in which faith, academic excellence, and service are integral to the life of every student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is not the true cost to educate, but rather what is the actual charge. Families who meet parishioner requirements are eligible for an additional $400.00 reduction in tuition in Grades 1-8. Financial assistance is also available. Funds are raised to s|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,692|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
1545 E Copper Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)327-6581 3.4 9-12
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 5.1 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 20 students
7730 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6121 8.6 PK-K
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.