St Cyril Elementary School
St Cyril Elementary School Photo #2 - Welcome to all! We are located on the northeast corner of Pima and Swan. Enter from Swan just north of the Church.
St Cyril Elementary School Photo #4 - Some third and fourth graders learning and having fun... all at the same time.
- St. Cyril of Alexandria School, with the support of parents and St. Cyril of Alexandria Parish, prepares all our students spiritually, academically and socially to take personal responsibility for a lifetime of learning, service, faith and leadership.
- The mission of the Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Tucson fosters the growth of the whole person in which faith, academic excellence, and service are integral to the life of every student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is not the true cost to educate, but rather what is the actual charge. Families who meet parishioner requirements are eligible for an additional $400.00 reduction in tuition in Grades 1-8. Financial assistance is also available. Funds are raised to s|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,692|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
1545 E Copper Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)327-6581 3.4 9-12
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 5.1 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 20 students
7730 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6121 8.6 PK-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.