Desert Valley Christian School
- We are an Accredited small Christian K-8 school. We accept any denomination.
- We have a Christ-centered, family environment, high academic expectations We are a non-profit organization on the property of our sponsoring church.
- We have small class sizes, traditional curriculum, modern technology We accept the AZ Tax Credit Program
- We accept several AZ scholarship programs including AAA, IBE, AZ scholarship, etc.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniforms, dk blue polo and khaki pants,skirts,skorts,shorts, red, lt blue, dk blue, white shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||payment spread out over 10 months.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Administrator Assistant|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics Club, SDA Pathfinders
Arts and Music Programs:
Bell Choir for grades 4-8, Choir for grades 4-8
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education for grades K-8
- We are a Christ-centered, high academic, traditional school. We now offer transportation on a first come first serve basis. Before and after school child care is available. Registration is August 4 from 2-4pm. First day of school is August 10, 2017.
- We are located on the East side of Tuscon less than 5 miles from Davis-Monthan Air Base. We are at the corner of Santa Rosa and Bellevue, just one block north of Speedway, just east of Swan. We are in the Northeast corner of the property of the Desert Valley Seventh-day Adventist Church. We have a large field, a playground, a basketball court in the parkinglot, and one school building with 3 classrooms. We have small classes with 3 teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
7525 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)901-5499 3.2 PK-12
- Tucson Grades: K-6 | 108 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)792-7070 3.9 K-6
- Tucson Grades: K-12 | 45 students
6625 N 1st Ave
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520)297-7278 7.6 K-12
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 4.7 K-10
- Tucson Grades: K-8 | 280 students
9415 E. Wrightstown
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)885-4800 5.6 K-8
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.