Tucson Hebrew Academy
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 150 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Tucson Hebrew Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Core Values
- Children: We love our students and are committed to their growth and success. Developmentally appropriate, research-based teaching strategies and curricula are fundamentals. We educate the whole child at THA, balancing a rigorous academic program with Jewish values and experiences in the fine and performing arts, PE, technology, and more.
- Commitment to Excellence High expectations of students, staff, and faculty are fundamental to our philosophy and approach. We strive to ensure our graduates are prepared to excel in Tucson`s most challenging high schools.
- Community: We are a strong, warm and welcoming community. We ensure that all members of our school family are embraced and have a home at THA. Parent involvement is a hallmark of THA. Partnerships with local Jewish organizations and synagogues, and the greater community of Tucson, are critical components of our program.
- Living Judaism: Through study, prayer, Hebrew and celebrations of our traditions and heritage, the joy and pride of living Judaism thrives here. Our students obtain a strong moral compass, deep understanding of their roots, and the knowledge and inspiration for living a Jewish life and contributing to Jewish civilization.Supporting Israel We support Israel and foster close relationships with Israeli students and educators.
- Tikkun Olam: Healing the world is a central tenet of our belief system. Through a range of strategies including service learning opportunities at school and in the community, our students both understand and enact this essential value of making the world a better place.
Endorse Tucson Hebrew Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards