- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 3-12
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Yearly Tuition: $30,000
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Life Skills, Student Council, Urban Farming
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We offer small classes which allow our students to progress at their own pace while developing lasting childhood friends.
- Students are taught the core subjects of math, science, reading, writing, and social studies. They also participate in physical education, STEAM, and have their choice of a variety of electives. In order to provide students with the environment needed to succeed, classrooms accommodate a maximum of 8 students in core classes. Each student is challenged to excel to the best of his or her ability. Children of all learning abilities are accepted at Abbie School, including students who are: gifted, high-functioning autistic, ADHD and ADD.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Abbie School cost?
When is the application deadline for Abbie School?
Endorse Abbie School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards