Lamb's Gate Christian School
- Lamb`s Gate provides a positive, loving Christian environmentthat nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, andphysical development of children.
- We offer small class sizes, with a teacher and teachingassistant in every classroom, for ages 18 months throughelementary.
- Our curriculum encourages creative thinking, hands-on learning,problem solving, and community outreach for children of alldevelopmental levels.What distinguishes Lamb`s Gate from otherprograms is our dedication to daily worship, age appropriatedevelopmental learning through play and intentional lessons, and aninclusion model.
- We value individuality and serve children of varying abilitylevels by acknowledging their unique, God-given skills andstrengths and adapting instruction to meet their needs.Lamb`s Gateseeks to reach families of all races and ethnic backgrounds andfamilies with or without religious affiliations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520) 731-2100 6.3 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 20 students
7730 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520) 297-6121 6.2 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
2030 S Mission Road
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520) 883-4999 13.4 6-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520) 296-8989 6.7 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.