Lamb's Gate Christian School
- Lamb`s Gate provides a positive, loving Christian environment that nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of children.
- We offer small class sizes, with a teacher and teaching assistant in every classroom, for ages 18 months through elementary.
- Our curriculum encourages creative thinking, hands-on learning, problem solving, and community outreach for children of all developmental levels.What distinguishes Lamb`s Gate from other programs is our dedication to daily worship, age appropriate developmental learning through play and intentional lessons, and an inclusion model.
- We value individuality and serve children of varying ability levels by acknowledging their unique, God-given skills and strengths and adapting instruction to meet their needs.Lamb`s Gate seeks to reach families of all races and ethnic backgrounds and families with or without religious affiliations.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 6.5 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 20 students
7730 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6121 6 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
2030 S Mission Road
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)883-4999 13.4 6-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-7 | 133 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)792-7070 6.8 PK-7
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.