Lamb's Gate Christian School
- Lamb`s Gate provides a positive, loving Christian environmentthat nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, andphysical development of children.
- We offer small class sizes, with a teacher and teachingassistant in every classroom, for ages 18 months throughelementary.
- Our curriculum encourages creative thinking, hands-on learning,problem solving, and community outreach for children of alldevelopmental levels.What distinguishes Lamb`s Gate from otherprograms is our dedication to daily worship, age appropriatedevelopmental learning through play and intentional lessons, and aninclusion model.
- We value individuality and serve children of varying abilitylevels by acknowledging their unique, God-given skills andstrengths and adapting instruction to meet their needs.Lamb`s Gateseeks to reach families of all races and ethnic backgrounds andfamilies with or without religious affiliations.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 6.3 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 20 students
7730 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6121 6.2 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
2030 S Mission Road
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)883-4999 13.4 6-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-7 | 133 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)792-7070 6.7 PK-7
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.