Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School
Tel: (520) 325-2431
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic education for our children in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and the philosophy of education of SS. Peter and Paul Catholic School is based on a Catholic refection of this conviction.
- Development of a Catholic community on all levels of interaction, and in all aspects of out reaching is the focus of our mission as Christian educators.
- This includes concern for and cultivation of each student's unique spiritual, moral, intellectual physical cultural, and social growth insofar as we have the facilities to accommodate their needs.
- In support of parents as the primary educators of their children at SS. Peter and Paul School each child is guided to become a true disciple of Christ.
- Our school's focus is on providing a Catholic value base, enabling students to lead and practice a thoroughly Christian life.
- We believe in education of the total child to his/her maximum potential, and provide a climate wherein he/she can achieve his/her intellectual optimum, a breadth of aesthetic appreciation, and an understanding of his/her responsibilities and privileges as a member of his/her cultural, civil religious, social and academic communities.
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||Family rate given, in-parish, out-of-parish, non-Catholic. Tuition range=$3200-$4100|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Volleyball,|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?