Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic education for our children in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and the philosophy of education of SS. Peter and Paul Catholic School is based on a Catholic refection of this conviction.
- Development of a Catholic community on all levels of interaction, and in all aspects of out reaching is the focus of our mission as Christian educators.
- This includes concern for and cultivation of each student's unique spiritual, moral, intellectual physical cultural, and social growth insofar as we have the facilities to accommodate their needs.
- In support of parents as the primary educators of their children at SS. Peter and Paul School each child is guided to become a true disciple of Christ.
- Our school's focus is on providing a Catholic value base, enabling students to lead and practice a thoroughly Christian life.
- We believe in education of the total child to his/her maximum potential, and provide a climate wherein he/she can achieve his/her intellectual optimum, a breadth of aesthetic appreciation, and an understanding of his/her responsibilities and privileges as a member of his/her cultural, civil religious, social and academic communities.
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||Family rate given, in-parish, out-of-parish, non-Catholic. Tuition range=$3200-$4100|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Volleyball,|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.