- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 314 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Saint Ambrose Catholic School community professes belief in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit as the foundation of lives. As a community, we provide an environment in which children seek their full spiritual and academic potential. At Saint Ambrose Catholic School, scholars receive a Christ-centered, challenging, and loving education in order to excel and reach our ultimate goals of college, heaven and evangelization.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Ambrose School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Ambrose School?
The application deadline for St. Ambrose School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Ambrose School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.