St. Ambrose School
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 314 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Saint Ambrose Catholic School community professes belief in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit as the foundation of lives. As a community, we provide an environment in which children seek their full spiritual and academic potential. At Saint Ambrose Catholic School, scholars receive a Christ-centered, challenging, and loving education in order to excel and reach our ultimate goals of college, heaven and evangelization.
Endorse St. Ambrose School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.