Strauss ECE and Kindergarten
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Strauss ECE and Kindergarten promotes the development of young children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age in a nurturing and stimulating play-based program that encourages creativity, decision-making and problem-solving skills and a joy of learning. Age-appropriate activities challenge each child to develop his social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual potential. Teachers here are emotionally responsive to the children in their care and the ever-changing, emergent curriculum provides children with opportunities to delve into questions as they arise, teaching them the merits of intellectual curiosity. In fully exploring topics of relevance to them, learning through imaginative play, and expressing themselves through a variety of media, children emerge from this program with strong foundations of independence and self-esteem that are critical to their ongoing personal and academic development.With small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios, individualized attention can be given to every child and family in our program. We understand that each child progresses at his or her own pace in all aspects of learning and extend support and encouragement each step of the way.
Endorse Strauss ECE and Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Helping Your School During The Pandemic
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
July 10, 20217 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.