Second Street Childrens School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $475
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Second Street Childrens School is planned to meet individual, cultural, and age appropriate developmental needs of all the children. Teachers engage in collaborative planning to ensure that a variety of appropriate choices are available for children each day. Children have the opportunities to run, climb, play quietly, chase one another, read, be read to, paint, write, dance, balance, swing, and imagine. They have time to grow, time to roam, to explore, to experiment, to discover, to play and most of all, time to be a child. We believe, as Piaget suggested, that "play is the work of children". Teachers are always available to answer children's questions, to help them solve problems, to snuggle, to give or to receive a hug. They regularly take notice of what children are doing and what may be added to the environment to extend the learning moments. They truly are the facilitators of your child's school learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Second Street Childrens School cost?
Second Street Childrens School's tuition is approximately $475 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Second Street Childrens School?
The application deadline for Second Street Childrens School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Second Street Childrens School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards