Casas Christian School
5.00 (7 reviews)
Developing a love for technology is an essential part of the Casas Christian School curriculum. Students learn to explore, create, investigate, problem solve and become equipped in the ever- evolving world of technology.
Athletics are a fundamental aspect of whole child growth. Cases Christian School offers many opportunities for students to become involved in athletics. Tennis, golf, volleyball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball are offered annually.
Our middle school program is especially differentiated. Students are required to explore, create, evaluate and problem solve in a class by class basis while also experiencing rigorous, individualized learning objectives.
Choose a Wednesday, join us and have your application fee waived while seeing how we provide whole child education.
- We provide a rich academic and spiritual experience that lays a foundation for a lifetime of excellence while also creating an environment where each student can excel in an engaging, individualized, Christ-centered climate.
- WE ARE: Relevant, Rigorous and Relational, with small class sizes and an individualized approach to instruction.
- Passionate about each student reaching their full potential. Focused on meeting the needs of the whole child.
- Teaching our students to love and serve others. The best place to prepare your child for high school and beyond.
- WE BELIEVE: Students should be taught at their readiness level.
- Students should have a broad worldview, which is reflected in our culture and curriculum.
- Students should develop as leaders and serve their community.
- Excellence in our teachers results in excellence in our students.
- Diverse and inclusive environments create a strong sense of community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading, Writing and Speech|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We wear uniforms on chapel days which consist of a uniform polo and khaki pants or skirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||We have many different ways to lower your tuition cost and most of our school families do not pay the total tuition amount. Please give us a call at 520-878-1165 to get more information!|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Josh Kempf|
|Admissions Associate||Josh Kempf|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Dance, National Junior Honors Society, STEM Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
- Truly effective Christian schools do not just claim to educate the "whole child", that claim is evident even after a brief evaluation of the school's program. Casas Christian School is one of those schools that truly does meet the child's complete needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: NS-1 | 82 students
3801 N 1st Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)887-4003 9.3 NS-1
- Marana Grades: KG-12 | 160 students
8811 W Avra Valley Rd
Marana, AZ 85653
(520)682-3423 8.2 KG-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
12051 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85749
(520)749-5518 18.8 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)622-7611 14.8 1-12
- Tucson Grades: 2-9
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 15.4 2-9
I have 3 children and all have attended CCS since kindergarten. My youngest is now in middle school here. We love the school, the teachers, and staff. The school community feels like a family. Great academics, great character building, Biblical worldview. I highly recommend you schedule a tour and then get your kids enrolled.
- Posted by Parent - C
We LOVE Casas Christian School! I went there when I was a kid and now my children attend. The teachers are intentional, caring, and show the love of Jesus each day. The administration has great wisdom, discernment, and fresh ideas as they lead the school forward! Thank you Casas for pouring into my children each day!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Andrea
I have been a teacher at Casas for the past 26 years and sent my children there as well. Casas is a close-knit family with superb teachers that give students a top tier education academically, emotionally, physically, but most of all, spiritually. The office staff and administrative team cannot be beat! Everyone on staff truly loves all the students and has great rapport with parents and grandparents. The academic component of the school stresses high-level instruction, differentiation, and structuring a program that best fits the needs of each child. If you are looking for a school; I recommend coming to Casas, take a tour, and find out personally why this school is one in a million!
- Posted by Teacher - Joe Beard
Casas has been a great school for my grand-children with exceptional preparation for high school and life as a Christian in general.
- Posted by Parent - Grand-parent
We love this beautiful school. They are always a step ahead and will go the extra mile. Like a family we are growing and learning together.
- Posted by Parent - Jen
The teachers are great. They are very dedicated to instilling Christian principles and reflecting Christ to the students they teach. It has been my awesome privelege of having my son enrolled there for over 3 years and I have seen an immense difference in him, as to when he was not attending. The impact it makes is very noticeable and I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jason
This is by far the top notch Christian school in the Tucson area. The school is extremely organized, the curriculum is tough but fun and manageable. The Principal is a Godly man..........the entire staff are just AWESEOME! My daughter is in 2nd grade and has gone there since K.
- Posted by Parent - sente
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.