Developing a love for technology is an essential part of the Casas Christian School curriculum. Students learn to explore, create, investigate, problem solve and become equipped in the ever- evolving world of technology.
Athletics are a fundamental aspect of whole child growth. Cases Christian School offers many opportunities for students to become involved in athletics. Tennis, golf, volleyball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball are offered annually.
Our middle school program is especially differentiated. Students are required to explore, create, evaluate and problem solve in a class by class basis while also experiencing rigorous, individualized learning objectives.
- Casas Christian School exists to glorify God by providing a quality Christian education and Christian role models for students equipping them to have a positive impact in the world for Christ. Casas Christian School exists to glorify God by providing students of diverse abilities and background with an opportunity to reach their highest academic potential, develop a personal relationship with Jesus, and discover how to serve God with their gifts and talents.
- The CCS faculty and staff are constantly striving to do their best for God and for their students.
- They are concerned for the total spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical development of each student.
- They pray daily for each other, for parents, and for the students.
- They recognize that it was love that won them to Jesus, and they seek to share the love of Jesus with their students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading, Writing and Speech|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(We wear uniforms on chapel days which consist of a uniform polo and khaki pants or skirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / Jul. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,753|
|Tuition Notes||We have many different ways to lower your tuition cost if necessary. Please give us a call at 520-878-1165 to get more information!|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Josh Kempf|
|Admissions Associate||Josh Kempf|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Guitar, National Junior Honors Society, Orchestra, Young Rembrandts Dance, Guitar, Orchestra, National Junior Honors Society,
- Truly effective Christian schools do not just claim to educate the "whole child", that claim is evident even after a brief evaluation of the school's program. Casas Christian School is one of those schools that truly does meet the child's complete needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 456 students
8560 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
TucsonGrades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
TucsonGrades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
6450 N. Camino Miraval & 9500 N Oracle
Tucson, AZ 85718
TucsonGrades: K-12 | 45 students
6625 N 1st Ave
Tucson, AZ 85718
The teachers are great. They are very dedicated to instilling Christian principles and reflecting Christ to the students they teach. It has been my awesome privelege of having my son enrolled there for over 3 years and I have seen an immense difference in him, as to when he was not attending. The impact it makes is very noticeable and I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jason
This is by far the top notch Christian school in the Tucson area. The school is extremely organized, the curriculum is tough but fun and manageable. The Principal is a Godly man..........the entire staff are just AWESEOME! My daughter is in 2nd grade and has gone there since K.
- Posted by Parent - sente
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.