Casas Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Developing a love for technology is an essential part of the Casas Christian School curriculum. Students learn to explore, create, investigate, problem solve and become equipped in the ever- evolving world of technology.
Athletics are a fundamental aspect of whole child growth. Cases Christian School offers many opportunities for students to become involved in athletics. Tennis, golf, volleyball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball are offered annually.
Our middle school program is especially differentiated. Students are required to explore, create, evaluate and problem solve in a class by class basis while also experiencing rigorous, individualized learning objectives.
Choose a Wednesday, join us and have your application fee waived while seeing how we provide whole child education.
- We provide a rich academic and spiritual experience that lays a foundation for a lifetime of excellence while also creating an environment where each student can excel in an engaging, individualized, Christ-centered climate.
- WE ARE: Relevant, Rigorous and Relational, with small class sizes and an individualized approach to instruction.
- Passionate about each student reaching their full potential. Focused on meeting the needs of the whole child.
- Teaching our students to love and serve others. The best place to prepare your child for high school and beyond.
- WE BELIEVE: Students should be taught at their readiness level.
- Students should have a broad worldview, which is reflected in our culture and curriculum.
- Students should develop as leaders and serve their community.
- Excellence in our teachers results in excellence in our students.
- Diverse and inclusive environments create a strong sense of community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading, Writing and Speech|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We wear uniforms on chapel days which consist of a uniform polo and khaki pants or skirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||We have many different ways to lower your tuition cost and most of our school families do not pay the total tuition amount. Please give us a call at 520-878-1165 to get more information!|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Josh Kempf|
|Admissions Associate||Josh Kempf|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Dance, National Junior Honors Society, STEM Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
- Truly effective Christian schools do not just claim to educate the "whole child", that claim is evident even after a brief evaluation of the school's program. Casas Christian School is one of those schools that truly does meet the child's complete needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TucsonGrades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- TucsonGrades: NS-1 | 82 students
3801 N 1st Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719
- MaranaGrades: KG-12 | 160 students
8811 W Avra Valley Rd
Marana, AZ 85653
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 305 students
12051 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85749
- TucsonGrades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
We love this beautiful school. They are always a step ahead and will go the extra mile. Like a family we are growing and learning together.
- Posted by Parent - Jen
The teachers are great. They are very dedicated to instilling Christian principles and reflecting Christ to the students they teach. It has been my awesome privelege of having my son enrolled there for over 3 years and I have seen an immense difference in him, as to when he was not attending. The impact it makes is very noticeable and I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jason
This is by far the top notch Christian school in the Tucson area. The school is extremely organized, the curriculum is tough but fun and manageable. The Principal is a Godly man..........the entire staff are just AWESEOME! My daughter is in 2nd grade and has gone there since K.
- Posted by Parent - sente
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?