Pusch Ridge Preschool
- Pusch Ridge Preschool & Kindergarten offers pioneering education and premier care for children from six weeks through Kindergarten, as well as stimulating after school, intersession and summer camp enrichment programs for school age children through 11 years old.
- In our preschool program,children are given the opportunity to discover and explore in a rich, child- centered environment.
- Your child will delight in a wide variety of activities that will strengthen social, cognitive and motor skills.
- Creative music, literacy, arts and crafts, computers, and Spanish language will help your child learn and develop skills that will enhance future school experiences.
- We will stimulate your child with hands-on introductory math and science.
- Your child's imagination, creativity and natural love of learning will thrive.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
410 E Magee Rd
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6672 0.3 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 44 students
11575 N 1st Ave
Tucson, AZ 85737
(520)575-1521 1.6 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
10455 N La Canada Dr
Tucson, AZ 85737
(520)742-6298 2 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-1 | 67 students
100 W Magee Rd
Tucson, AZ 85704 2.9 PK-1
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.