La Canada KinderCare
We are so lucky to have such an energetic and caring staff.
Combined we have 20 plus years of experience from all around the world.
Each staff member has either a degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development Associate's Credential or currently enrolled and in the process.
As a company we are all required to continue our training in various form, I.E.
monthly literature and short courses, Professional Development Day, which is a twice yearly day we dedicate to further educating each and every staff.
From infants to school age, they all work really hard to ensure your child is getting the best education there is while feeling safe and having fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the La Canada KinderCare. We have a well designed
curriculum that is child initiated and rich in social play.
Beginning in mid August 2013 we are starting a revamped curriculum,
that focuses on helping our children develop skills in executive
function. It also incorporates Spanish into our curriculum as well
as going along with the core standards for education. Our center
has a NAEYC Accreditation and we are apart of the Arizona Quality
From the moment you walk into our classrooms you will see evidence of our curriculum, the rooms are print-rich, including art boards, written charts, labels, enhancements and age appropriate literature. We have well laid out learning centers including Math & Manipulative, Science and Sensory, Dramatic Play and more. We provide all this and more for each age group whether your child is six weeks old or School Age. We would be more than pleased to show you how much learning happens in our center and we are currently enrolling so please come on by for a tour today!
- We take the health and safety of our children very serious here at our center, we have added a Health and Safety Coordinator who has been trained with our company, state and OSHA regulations to ensure that these policies are being upheld. Our staff is trained monthly with different topics and evacuation drills. Hand washing is also a huge focus with our children and is a constant learning moment in each classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse La Canada KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.