St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a Catholic community which believes in the sanctity and worth of every person.
- We support parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We join with them in partnership as we strive to prepare children to be successful citizens of the world and to carry forth the traditions and beliefs of the Catholic Church.
- Each child is a unique gift from God who must be nurtured and supported in every area of his/her growth and development.
- To facilitate this growth, our school is committed to high academic standards, a discipline program which will promote personal and social skills, character education, and a Catholic faith which will permeate all aspects of school life.
- The mission of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish school is to foster the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social growth of its students.
- Steeped in a traditional Catholic environment, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish school encourages its students, parents, faculty and staff to grow in God's grace through Spirituality, a commitment to Excellence, Academics and Service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,342|
|Tuition Notes||$250 Registration Fee $100 Tech Fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Diane Casey|
|Admissions Associate||Ruth Virnig|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-12
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 13.6 K-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
410 E Magee Rd
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6672 4.4 PK-8
SEAS philosophy and teaching provided not just an excellent education and positive religious base for our grandson, but a loving joyful approach helping him with sensory issues while integrating it into his daily work and play. We highly recommend this school for all future students who anticipate attending this school.
- Posted by Parent - rpbas
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.