- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Desert Skies is a growth it is a church committed to growth in spirit, mission outreach, membership nurturing, and enabling active compassion. Attendance, activities, involvement, innovative worship, outreach programming all characterize Desert Skies' identity. Starting with seven couples, including the founding pastor, Dr. Jerry Elrod and his wife Sharon, these pioneers began their first services in homes. As their numbers grew the people of Desert Skies erected a modular building, then a classroom, office, and fellowship complex and finally a sanctuary that celebrated its first worship service in June, 2001. Desert Skies developed an outstanding music program including an adult Choir of over 65 members; active UMM and UMW groups, an unparalleled Youth and Children's ministry, Disciples' Bible study and other in-depth studies that include nearly 20% of the active membership and a Flea Market that must be seen to be believed.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Desert Skies?
Endorse Desert Skies. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards