The Beginning School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At The Beginning School, we seek to create settings where children can explore, learn, play, worship, and enjoy one another as part of the entire St. Philip's community. Opportunities for youth at St. Philip's include service, learning, music and fellowship. Youth are an integral part of worship at St. Philip's — their visibility is evident in acolytes, choir, and drama. St. Philip's offers many and varied opportunities for adults of all ages. Whatever their focus, these groups provide opportunities for the development of Christian community — creating, nurturing and sustaining relationships. Through them there is a place for service, learning, play, and expression of one's interests and skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Beginning School?
The application deadline for The Beginning School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Beginning School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards