The Beginning School
- At The Beginning School, we seek to create settings where children can explore, learn, play, worship, and enjoy one another as part of the entire St. Philip's community.
- Opportunities for youth at St. Philip's include service, learning, music and fellowship.
- Youth are an integral part of worship at St. Philip's — their visibility is evident in acolytes, choir, and drama.
- St. Philip's offers many and varied opportunities for adults of all ages.
- Whatever their focus, these groups provide opportunities for the development of Christian community — creating, nurturing and sustaining relationships.
- Through them there is a place for service, learning, play, and expression of one's interests and skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: NS-K
4700 N Swan Rd
, AZ 85718
(520)299-2151 1.2 NS-K
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
2800 E River Rd
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520)624-8182 1.3 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
3605 E River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520)529-1032 1.5 NS-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.