- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 80 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please see our registration form located on our website. Depends on program.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We ask parents to pay in advance and charge by the week.
- International School for Peace promotes peace within the individual, the community, and the world by immersing children in languages and multicultural experiences through play-based, anti-bias curriculum that celebrates diversity.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Laurie McGill?
The application deadline for Laurie McGill is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
ISP is one of the best things about living in Tucson! Both of my children have gone here, and I couldn't be happier. The staff are incredibly kind, experienced, and knowledgeable. I've always felt safe leaving my children in their hands. The director is also a wonderful person who cares about what she does and makes sure that the school is up to date on all the latest guidelines. Their prices are very reasonable, especially considering it's a bilingual/multilingual school, with a little garden, lots of outdoor time, and highly qualified staff.
International School for Peace is a great school with a great Spanish Immersion program. I have 2 children at the school and am amazed daily at the Spanish they learn and teach me. The class sizes are small and the staff is very supportive. I would recommend anyone to bring their child here. "
Endorse Laurie McGill. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.