Open Arms Preschool & Kindergarten
5.00 (2 reviews)
- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Open Arms Preschool & Kindergarten. Open Arms is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Real Time Internet Viewing See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)622-7611 13.7 1-12
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)797-7327 2.4 PK-5
My daughter has been attending Open Arms for almost 2 years now and I am so happy with the choice we made back when she was 2 to get her into their facility. The teachers are so sweet, they genuinely care for their students and their growth in education and human interaction skills. My daughter has learned and grown so much while being there, and the added comfort of the cameras being accessible by me during my workday is incomparable. The school is clean, secure, and staffed with the best of the best. The events they put on are always a hit, and the activities they do with the kids are always so cute and educational. Thank you to all the teachers who have been there to help my daughter grow so much!! Jimile the director is quick to answer any questions or concerns, and has been so accommodating to us and our family dynamic. Miss Daisy is the sweetest woman I have ever met, Chelsea, Kari, and seriously every single teacher even those who my daughter has not been in their class knows her and is always so sweet and attentive to the children.
- Posted by Parent - Ashley M
This is a great school. The price is very reasonable, my kids love their teachers and I love that in about 5 clicks of my computer mouse I can watch my little ones while I'm at work!
- Posted by Parent - court
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.