Beautiful Savior Academy
- Beautiful Savior Academy opened in the fall of 1992 with theaddition of Kindergarten in 1997.
- Our commitment is to provide asafe Christian atmosphere for children to have fun, make choices,learn, share and explore.
- We encourage each child to accept othersand their differences, as well as their own individuality.
- Ourprogram includes Christian curriculum. This provides the basis toteach our students to handle social and spiritual responsibilitiesin their feelings towards others.
- Beautiful Savior Academy admitsstudents of any race, color, religion, and national or ethic originto all rights, privileges, programs and activities generallyaccorded or made available to students at the school.
- Preschoolprovides a relaxed and unpressured transition between home andformal schooling.
- The experience allows for the child to grownspiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally to providea platform for academic success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
7277 N. Old Father
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)744-3084 0.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)797-7327 1.7 PK-5
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.