Beautiful Savior Academy
Tel: (520) 579-1453
- Beautiful Savior Academy opened in the fall of 1992 with theaddition of Kindergarten in 1997.
- Our commitment is to provide asafe Christian atmosphere for children to have fun, make choices,learn, share and explore.
- We encourage each child to accept othersand their differences, as well as their own individuality.
- Ourprogram includes Christian curriculum. This provides the basis toteach our students to handle social and spiritual responsibilitiesin their feelings towards others.
- Beautiful Savior Academy admitsstudents of any race, color, religion, and national or ethic originto all rights, privileges, programs and activities generallyaccorded or made available to students at the school.
- Preschoolprovides a relaxed and unpressured transition between home andformal schooling.
- The experience allows for the child to grownspiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally to providea platform for academic success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
7277 N Oldfather Dr
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520) 744-3084 0.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520) 797-7327 1.7 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.