Beautiful Savior Academy
- Beautiful Savior Academy opened in the fall of 1992 with theaddition of Kindergarten in 1997.
- Our commitment is to provide asafe Christian atmosphere for children to have fun, make choices,learn, share and explore.
- We encourage each child to accept othersand their differences, as well as their own individuality.
- Ourprogram includes Christian curriculum. This provides the basis toteach our students to handle social and spiritual responsibilitiesin their feelings towards others.
- Beautiful Savior Academy admitsstudents of any race, color, religion, and national or ethic originto all rights, privileges, programs and activities generallyaccorded or made available to students at the school.
- Preschoolprovides a relaxed and unpressured transition between home andformal schooling.
- The experience allows for the child to grownspiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally to providea platform for academic success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
7277 N. Old Father
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)744-3084 0.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)797-7327 1.7 PK-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.