Beautiful Savior Academy
- Beautiful Savior Academy opened in the fall of 1992 with theaddition of Kindergarten in 1997.
- Our commitment is to provide asafe Christian atmosphere for children to have fun, make choices,learn, share and explore.
- We encourage each child to accept othersand their differences, as well as their own individuality.
- Ourprogram includes Christian curriculum. This provides the basis toteach our students to handle social and spiritual responsibilitiesin their feelings towards others.
- Beautiful Savior Academy admitsstudents of any race, color, religion, and national or ethic originto all rights, privileges, programs and activities generallyaccorded or made available to students at the school.
- Preschoolprovides a relaxed and unpressured transition between home andformal schooling.
- The experience allows for the child to grownspiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally to providea platform for academic success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
7277 N Oldfather Dr
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)744-3084 0.7 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)797-7327 1.7 PK-5
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.