- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a high quality child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located at Ina and Old Father Road. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. All guests and alternative pick up people are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- CCA (DES)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 93 students
7570 N Thornydale Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)579-1453 0.7 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
8650 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)797-7327 2.3 PK-5
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.