Faith Community Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- At FCA, we are educating children in Christ-centered Faith, Service, and Academics for the glory of God.
- "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10 Come visit us and see the great things that are happening at FCA!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences within the mainstream classroom, tutoring|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniform style, polo shirt and khaki or blue pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $1700 for 2-day preschool to $6000 for full day elementary. See our website for a more complete schedule of tuition and fees.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Royce Nelsestuen|
|Admissions Associate||Deb Callen|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- FCA Distinctives:
- Preschool through 6th grade
- Full day Kindergarten
- Music and PE programs for all levels
- Highly qualified prfessional faculty
- Before and After school care offered
- Welcome parent involvement
- Parent: "I really wanted an environment where the Word of God was the most important thing for forming my child's character. I will say that FCA regards the Word of God highly and puts it first. I also wanted my child in an environment of love. Even if my child needs to be corrected, there is always encouragement and love that follows. I really appreciate them and their love for my kids."
- Parent: "I love the teachers at FCA. They answer the phone by their first name. Immediately, I felt that they were just family. Whenever I have a problem or there is an issue, I feel like they can come to me and I can come to them and we can work through the issue. It's amazing that if I have a problem, I can just call of the principal and talk with her. She deals with issues as they come and she always uses the Word of God as her guide. I love this school and am so happy my girls are there! Also, Kathleen in the office is so awesome for always helping every family find the funds to make it happen for their child to go there. It is a group effort to get everyone the funds they need to continue on the journey. I love that. They always say if you have a heart to have your child go to a Christian school, God will assist you along the way and provide for you. So true!"
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 93 students
7570 N Thornydale Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)579-1453 2.1 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: NS-PK
7277 N. Old Father
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)744-3084 2.3 NS-PK
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 89 students
1431 W Magee Rd
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)797-2925 2.4 PK-K
- Tucson Grades: PK-K | 131 students
1220 W Magee Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)742-6229 2.5 PK-K
I just love fca! My son has grown so much since attending here. The staff is so wonderful and they treat you like family. I love the closeness you feel with the staff. The education he is getting here is outstanding. Compared to most kids his age he is ahead and advancing in every area. You can really feel the love of God in this school and in this community.
- Posted by Parent - dvanv
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.