Faith Community Academy
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 139 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,200
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Faith Community Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
Academics and Faculty
uniform style, polo shirt and khaki or blue pants/shorts/skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- FCA Distinctives:
- Preschool through 6th grade
- Full day Kindergarten
- Music and PE programs for all levels
- Highly qualified prfessional faculty
- Before and After school care offered
- Welcome parent involvement
- Parent: "I really wanted an environment where the Word of God was the most important thing for forming my child's character. I will say that FCA regards the Word of God highly and puts it first. I also wanted my child in an environment of love. Even if my child needs to be corrected, there is always encouragement and love that follows. I really appreciate them and their love for my kids."
- Parent: "I love the teachers at FCA. They answer the phone by their first name. Immediately, I felt that they were just family. Whenever I have a problem or there is an issue, I feel like they can come to me and I can come to them and we can work through the issue. It's amazing that if I have a problem, I can just call of the principal and talk with her. She deals with issues as they come and she always uses the Word of God as her guide. I love this school and am so happy my girls are there! Also, Kathleen in the office is so awesome for always helping every family find the funds to make it happen for their child to go there. It is a group effort to get everyone the funds they need to continue on the journey. I love that. They always say if you have a heart to have your child go to a Christian school, God will assist you along the way and provide for you. So true!"
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Faith Community Academy cost?
Faith Community Academy's tuition is approximately $6,200 for private students.
What sports does Faith Community Academy offer?
Faith Community Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Faith Community Academy's ranking?
Faith Community Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Faith Community Academy?
The application deadline for Faith Community Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Faith Community Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards