Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - East Campus
- Casa Ninos School Of Montessori programs have been carefully designed to meet the educational, social, and developmental needs of our children.
- Our staff is dedicated to giving each child at our school a foundation in these early years, because the future is our children.
- Casa Nios School of Montessori, Inc. is a year-round program, offering an authentic Montessori curriculum. Our calendar is designed to strike a balance between school time and recreation time, with many family-oriented activities scheduled throughout the year.
- Montessori materials are designed to capture the child's attention and to correspond to inner needs and interests.
- After a teacher introduces the child to a material, the child is free to use the materials whenever he likes, for as long as he wishes, undisturbed by others.
- Each material is self-correcting. If the child makes a mistake, he can see it for himself, without an adult to point out his errors.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, development delays, autism, Asperger|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 305 students
12051 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85749
- TucsonGrades: 2-9
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
- TucsonGrades: NS-PK | 60 students
4625 E River Rd
Tucson, AZ 85718
Nearby Homes for Sale
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.