Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - East Campus
- Casa Ninos School Of Montessori programs have been carefully designed to meet the educational, social, and developmental needs of our children.
- Our staff is dedicated to giving each child at our school a foundation in these early years, because the future is our children.
- Casa Nios School of Montessori, Inc. is a year-round program, offering an authentic Montessori curriculum. Our calendar is designed to strike a balance between school time and recreation time, with many family-oriented activities scheduled throughout the year.
- Montessori materials are designed to capture the child's attention and to correspond to inner needs and interests.
- After a teacher introduces the child to a material, the child is free to use the materials whenever he likes, for as long as he wishes, undisturbed by others.
- Each material is self-correcting. If the child makes a mistake, he can see it for himself, without an adult to point out his errors.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, development delays, autism, Asperger|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-12
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 3.5 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.