Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - East Campus
- Casa Ninos School Of Montessori programs have been carefully designed to meet the educational, social, and developmental needs of our children.
- Our staff is dedicated to giving each child at our school a foundation in these early years, because the future is our children.
- Casa Nios School of Montessori, Inc. is a year-round program, offering an authentic Montessori curriculum. Our calendar is designed to strike a balance between school time and recreation time, with many family-oriented activities scheduled throughout the year.
- Montessori materials are designed to capture the child's attention and to correspond to inner needs and interests.
- After a teacher introduces the child to a material, the child is free to use the materials whenever he likes, for as long as he wishes, undisturbed by others.
- Each material is self-correcting. If the child makes a mistake, he can see it for himself, without an adult to point out his errors.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, development delays, autism, Asperger|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: 2-9
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)300-6103 3.5 2-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.