Goddard School Of Old Bridge I
Tel: (732) 441-3500
The Goddard School uses the most current, academicallyendorsedmethods to ensure that children from six weeks to six yearsoldhave fun while learning the skills they need for long-termsuccessin school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parentsto nurture childreninto respectful, confident and joyful learners.The Goddard School'sAdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.Learning Programreaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ GoddardSchools in 35states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-basedcurriculum,developed with early childhood education experts,provides the bestchildhood preparation for social and academicsuccess.
To learn more about The Goddard School, pleasevisitwww.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have programs for students ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Tuition is based on the number of days you plan on attending.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Roe O'Connell|
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundationtoencourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safeandnurturing environment by offering a wide range ofenrichingactivities to meet the needs of each child, focusing onbuildingeach child's emotional, social, cognitive and physicalskills,offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriatematerialsand equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgroundscreate thebackdrop for a learning environment where preschoolersengage inage-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme.LearningCenters for math, science, imaginary play, music, creativeart andcomputers provide both shared and independentlearningopportunities. Teachers fill these centers withtheme-relatedmaterials to engage children at each stage of theirdevelopment.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Goddard School Of Old Bridge I is Cpc High Point School (1.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Home Away From Home Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is First Friends Child Care School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Matawan Grades: PK-K | 73 students
269 State Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
(732) 673-7713 0.9 PK-K
- Morganville Grades: 1-12 | 160 students
1 High Point Center Way
Morganville, NJ 07751
(732) 591-1750 1.4 1-12
- Keyport Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
(732) 264-2114 1.7 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.