Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- Zaner-Bloser, SRA math and reading series, Plaid Phonics, Scholastic's readers, science, and geography programs provide the core curriculum for our Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes.
- For our preschool classes, we utilize a teacher-designed curriculum and program based on age and skill comprised of the Prentice-Hall Center for Applied Research Preschool Curriculum, Warren Publishing House Theme-A-Saurus, Newbridge Educational Publishing beginning math series, The Education Center, Teacher Created Materials, Inc. for letter sounds, vowel and consonant introduction and Bob Books for reading.
- In addition to our academic programs, we offer art, music, dance, and physical fitness. Students four years and older also participate in field trips that are uniquely appropriate and qualitatively diverse.
- For parents' convenience, we also offer many extracurricular activities such as: private piano lessons, soccer, yoga, ballet, hip hop, and karate.
- We welcome all students and families who desire a sound learning environment and who share our core values in education.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Good Beginnings School cost?
Good Beginnings School's tuition is approximately $11,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Good Beginnings School?
The acceptance rate of Good Beginnings School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 83%.
What sports does Good Beginnings School offer?
Good Beginnings School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Dance, Indoor Soccer and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Good Beginnings School?
The application deadline for Good Beginnings School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.