- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 415 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Good Counsel High School provides a rigorous, college preparatory education to all students, regardless of their academic ability. Three main components make up the curriculum skills, content, and integration. The skills referred to are the academic skills outlined in the ACT College Readiness Standards. The Standards serve as a direct link between the skills students have learned and what they are ready to learn next. At CICS Northtown, the Standards are aligned with three achievement levels. Teachers constantly review skills gained as well as introduce skills that apply to the next achievement level. Teachers create innovative methods to teach the skills within the context of the dynamic content and integration that completes the curriculum.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Good Counsel High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Good Counsel High School?
Endorse Good Counsel High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards