Grand River Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Yearly Tuition: $49,500
- Acceptance rate: 71%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Grand River Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Academics and Faculty
Dress Pants, Dress Shirt, Tie
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anime Club, Community Service, Philanthropy Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Grand River Academy was founded in 1831 and is located on over 150 acres in Austinburg, Ohio, less than one hour east of Cleveland. GRA is a close-knit and supportive community featuring a 360 degree approach to developing the total young man: academically, emotionally, and socially.
- We not only prepare our students for college - proven by our 100% college placement rate - but we also prepare them to be well-rounded people and contributing citizens for the rest of their lives.
- At GRA, we encourage students to be themselves and provide the structure and opportunities for them to become happier, more self-aware, and productive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Grand River Academy cost?
Grand River Academy's tuition is approximately $49,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Grand River Academy?
The acceptance rate of Grand River Academy is 71%, which is lower than the national average of 89%. Grand River Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Ohio with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Grand River Academy offer?
Grand River Academy offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Soccer, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Grand River Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for most sports offered.
What is Grand River Academy's ranking?
Grand River Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Grand River Academy?
The application deadline for Grand River Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grand River Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards