Grant Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (231) 834-8445
- The mission of Grant Christian School is to help parents teach their children to know God through the study of His word and His world, enabling them to glorify Him through obedient service.
- Grant Christian School offers a complete education from a Biblical Christian viewpoint, from Pre-school through Grade Eight, for boys and girls.
- The teachings of God's Word apply to every area of the curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Grant Christian School is Algoma Christian School (2.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent City Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
14471 Sparta Ave
Kent City, MI 49330
(616) 678-7480 2.4 PK-12
- Newaygo Grades: K-11 | 15 students
8549 Swan Ave.
Newaygo, MI 49337
(231) 652-9940 6.2 K-11
- Cedar Springs Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
361 Pine St
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
(616) 696-1021 11.7 1-8
- Conklin Grades: PK-5 | 33 students
1401 Harding Street
Conklin, MI 49403
(616) 899-2152 13.9 PK-5
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
208 Hillcrest Ave
Fremont, MI 49412
(231) 924-2740 14.8 PK-8
An amazing place to educate your children in a smal, family oriented, country setting. Teachers are top-notch! My children have been changed for an eternity thanks to this special ministry of education.
- Posted by Parent - cooda
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.