Grant Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Grant Christian School is to help parents teach their children to know God through the study of His word and His world, enabling them to glorify Him through obedient service.
- Grant Christian School offers a complete education from a Biblical Christian viewpoint, from Pre-school through Grade Eight, for boys and girls.
- The teachings of God's Word apply to every area of the curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent City Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
14471 Sparta Ave
Kent City, MI 49330
(616)678-7480 2.4 PK-12
- Newaygo Grades: K-11 | 15 students
8549 Swan Ave.
Newaygo, MI 49337
(231)652-9940 6.2 K-11
- Cedar Springs Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
361 Pine St
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
(616)696-1021 11.7 1-8
- Conklin Grades: PK-5
1401 Harding Street
Conklin, MI 49403
(616)899-2152 13.9 PK-5
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
208 Hillcrest Ave
Fremont, MI 49412
(231)924-2740 14.8 PK-8
An amazing place to educate your children in a smal, family oriented, country setting. Teachers are top-notch! My children have been changed for an eternity thanks to this special ministry of education.
- Posted by Parent - cooda
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.