Grayslake KinderCare Photo #3 - In our Preschool classroom the children are encourage to work with each other and develop meaningful relationships with their peers. They begin to develop literacy skills that are essential for reading and writing.
Grayslake KinderCare Photo #4 - In our Prekindergarten program the children are developing the skills that they will need to be ready for Kindergarten. We focus on group play to develop social skills, such as listening, sharing, and cooperation.
Grayslake KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Private Kindergarten program promotes the childrenâ€™s independence while addressing their essential needs to be a successful life long learner.
We appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your most adored treasures.
We are committed to introducing a variety of fun and educational experiences to your child daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did.
Our team is made up of teachers who care about learning.
Over 90% of our teachers have degrees in the education field and experience working in classrooms.
Together our team has over 80 years of teaching and it is important to all of us that we work hard to make this a great experience for your child and your family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- At KinderCare Grayslake, our educators come to work everyday with a desire to love and teach children. We are proud to serve the Grayslake, Hainesville, and Round Lake communities with our convenient location for Metra train routes. Each age and child is special. We make it our mission to prepare your child for a journey of life long learning. Our Infant and Toddler programs involve sensory exploration, while our Preschool programs, 2- 5 years of age, ensure Kindergarten readiness for every child. Before and After school programs are available throughout the school year, and our Summer Camp program provide perfect solutions for families who need fun and adventure during all school breaks. We are eager to meet you, so give us a call!
- We take the safety of children very seriously. From daily parent
and teacher sign in,single keypad access, emeregency procedures
reviewed quarterly. We believe maintaining a rigorous
standard of safety will provide a sense of peace to our
families. Suggestions are always welcome!
Our teachers are so prideful in maintaining a clean and healthy environment. We have specific standards daily, weekly, and monthly by all staff, including after-hour professional cleaning vendors.
Additionally, we celebrate our Health and Safety Coordinator, Miss Julie. She helps assist to provide monthly trainings and ensure all procedures are implemented to a high standard!
Lastly,we work together with our families to maintain a safe and healthy environment of all of our children. Please call our school to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- YWCA, Department of Children and Family Serviced (DCFS), Action for Children
Endorse Grayslake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.