Green Valley Lutheran Kindergarten
Tel: (702) 454-0004
- Green Valley Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten is committed to provide an environment rich in academic and social skills experiences.
- A theme related approach will be used as teachers instruct and guide children in learning.
- We work to nurture, not only their social, emotional, physical, and academic growth, but their spiritual growth as well.
- We believe that children are a trust from God. To keep and protect that trust we first provide them with an increasing knowledge of their Savior in a safe, loving and warm environment.
- We then work to structure their social and academic environment in a way that will enhance their sense of self worth and independence, as well as, stimulate exploration and excite learning.
- We believe that children have individual needs and varying abilities that are not based solely on age.
- Therefore our program works to meet each child at his or her own level and build upon their strengths to help them achieve at their own pace.
- This will be achieved through a curriculum, which includes a balanced schedule of individual, small and whole group settings.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.