- Greenways Academy was founded as an alternative for students whose needs are not being met at traditional schools.
- Some of our students have difficulty excelling in a traditional school setting because of medical conditions, learning disabilities, psychological issues, or unique scheduling needs.
- Other students enroll to supplement their schools curriculum with courses they may not be able to take at their current school.Our program is for students in grades 5-12 offering core subjects as well as foreign languages, fine arts, computer science, career planning, and other electives.
- With one-on-one teaching for every course, we get to know our students and utilize the strengths of their personalities and learning styles to ensure their success.
- The flexibility of our program sets us apart from traditional schools, which often try to make all students conform to a pre-set teaching style regardless of their learning strengths, weaknesses, or personalities.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||our speciality is individualized programs|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,000|
|Admissions Director||patti greenberg|
- Im Patti Greenberg, and I started this school 20 years ago, here in St Louis, to give students who I knew were not learning well in traditional classroom environments another option.The mission of Greenways Academy is to motivate, educate, and graduate every student.We see students who were once struggling in their school experience, succeed and enjoy learning. We believe that all students can develop a love for learning, a desire for knowledge, and the ability to strive for and reach goals. Our individualized approach, fun atmosphere, supportive community, online access and flexible scheduling make that possible. We have a 100% graduation rate and have seen 99% of our students go to college.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.