Greenwell Springs KinderCare
Tel: (225) 273-0932
The teachers and staff at the Greenwell Springs KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of 10 years of Early Childhood Education experience.
The majority of our teachers have either a Child Development Associate's credential (CDA), or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company trainings and ongoing state facilitated trainings.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Greenwell Springs! Thank you for taking time to learn more about our wonderful school and all we have to offer in Early Childhood Education. We understand that the art of teaching is so important that it should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to excellence, and we encourage you to come meet our staff and get to know the wonderful individuals who will be guiding your child throughout their day! Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- At the Greenwell Springs KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have the keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. Our Health and Safety coordinator conducts fire drills and helps to maintain high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program) and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Greenwell Springs KinderCare is St. Thomas More Catholic School (3.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Victory Christian Academy (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: 4-8 | 7 students
1158 N. Little John Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 921-3581 2.4 4-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
9739 Joor Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70818
(225) 261-1743 3 PK-5
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.