Guardian Angel School
- Guardian Angel assists students with growth in all areas of their lives so that each student may be a whole person as he or she contributes to the betterment of society.
- We hope to do this by offering a caring atmosphere where every student will have the opportunity to learn to the fullest extent of his or her abilities, and to love according to the values of Jesus.
- We hope also to bring life to each other as a parish family through mutual respect and cooperation.
- These goals can only be accomplished if we all work together toward achieving common goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chaffee Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
419 S 3rd St
Chaffee, MO 63740
(573) 887-6711 6 PK-8
- Vanduser Grades: 10-12 | 19 students
705 Vanduser St.
Vanduser, MO 63784
(573) 471-2900 7.2 10-12
- Kelso Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
231 South Messmer Street
Kelso, MO 63758
(573) 264-4644 8.9 PK-8
- Benton Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
105 N. Winchester
Benton, MO 63736
(573) 545-3017 9 PK-8
- Scott City Grades: PK-8 | 37 students
606 Sycamore St
Scott City, MO 63780
(573) 264-4863 12 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.