Harrah Community Christian School
Harrah Community Christian School serves 27 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The student:teacher of Harrah Community Christian School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 27 students
- Yearly Tuition: $460
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$460 per month for 10 months. Additional fees are required.
- Admissions procedure includes completed registration forms, registration fee, interviews, and testing for students entering first grade and beyond. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete and sign a Parent Commitment Form that indicates they support the mission of the school and will actively engage in the activities and fundraisers scheduled.
Endorse Harrah Community Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.