La Salle High School
- La Salle High School offers a Catholic education in the Lasallian tradition.
- The college preparatory curriculum actively engages students in their own education and prepares them for a lifetime of learning.
- Students are held to clear and high standards of academic performance.
- Support throughout their high school career helps students to set personal achievement goals consistent with their interests and abilities.
- Students are challenged to select courses that are rigorous, open new worlds of thought and experience, and help them develop skills they will use throughout life.
- Students may take Advanced Placement courses and honors classes, along with a variety of academic electives.
- Internet-based courses offer additional opportunities for an enriched program of study. Service learning is an important element of Lasallian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.