La Salle High School
- La Salle High School offers a Catholic education in the Lasallian tradition.
- The college preparatory curriculum actively engages students in their own education and prepares them for a lifetime of learning.
- Students are held to clear and high standards of academic performance.
- Support throughout their high school career helps students to set personal achievement goals consistent with their interests and abilities.
- Students are challenged to select courses that are rigorous, open new worlds of thought and experience, and help them develop skills they will use throughout life.
- Students may take Advanced Placement courses and honors classes, along with a variety of academic electives.
- Internet-based courses offer additional opportunities for an enriched program of study. Service learning is an important element of Lasallian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.