La Salle High School
- La Salle High School offers a Catholic education in the Lasallian tradition.
- The college preparatory curriculum actively engages students in their own education and prepares them for a lifetime of learning.
- Students are held to clear and high standards of academic performance.
- Support throughout their high school career helps students to set personal achievement goals consistent with their interests and abilities.
- Students are challenged to select courses that are rigorous, open new worlds of thought and experience, and help them develop skills they will use throughout life.
- Students may take Advanced Placement courses and honors classes, along with a variety of academic electives.
- Internet-based courses offer additional opportunities for an enriched program of study. Service learning is an important element of Lasallian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.