La Salle High School
- La Salle High School offers a Catholic education in the Lasallian tradition.
- The college preparatory curriculum actively engages students in their own education and prepares them for a lifetime of learning.
- Students are held to clear and high standards of academic performance.
- Support throughout their high school career helps students to set personal achievement goals consistent with their interests and abilities.
- Students are challenged to select courses that are rigorous, open new worlds of thought and experience, and help them develop skills they will use throughout life.
- Students may take Advanced Placement courses and honors classes, along with a variety of academic electives.
- Internet-based courses offer additional opportunities for an enriched program of study. Service learning is an important element of Lasallian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.