Riverside Christian School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 417 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ASB, Knowledge Bowl
- Riverside Christian School began in 1973 as a ministry of West Side Baptist Church under the leadership of Rev. Hal Campbell.
- Its original name was West Side Christian School.
- The school enrolled 35 students in its first year and has since grown to an enrollment of over 360.
- Because of the broad base of interest and projected future expansion, RCS has become an independent corporation, true to its heritage and committed to serving the whole Christian community.
- In the spring of 2007, RCS became fully accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International.
- While much has changed since those humble beginnings, the overall mission of the school has remained the same to assist parents in the education and training of their children, emphasizing spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- At Riverside Christian School, we believe we can make a difference as we partner with parents in the educating and training of their children.
- Riverside is a community where an excellent faculty and staff have committed their lives to educating each young person to reach their greatest potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Riverside Christian School offer?
Riverside Christian School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Riverside Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Washington for most sports offered.
What is Riverside Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Riverside Christian School?
The application deadline for Riverside Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Riverside Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards