The entire Staff of the Yakima KinderCare Learning is devoted to each and every family we serve.
Our long term, well-educated and thoroughly trained teachers are dedicated to the educational well-being of every child in our care.
We are determined to advance the children's Executive Functioning by introducing them to the details of the environment and atmosphere in which they live.
We want them to question the world around them and to grow in their knowledge.
We want to promote their Social and Emotional growth by encouraging them to participate in life and learn to respect themselves and others.
Cognitive Development begins at the beginning of life itself. The minds of our young children are so open to learning that we must instill in them the Desire to absorb every atom of knowledge that can be placed within their path.
We are a center that believes children will thrive in life when Language and Literacy are introduced at infancy.
As educators we believe the reading of books, the singing of songs and long talks of love should be happening while a child is still in the womb.
From age six weeks when a child is old enough to start attending our center, we will continue this legacy of literacy, which you began, throughout our portion of your child's day.
Last but certainly not least is the Physical Development and Wellness that your child deserves.
We serve age appropriate servings and nutritional meals. Children are encouraged but never forced to try new foods.
We offer appropriate daily outside play using fun games of active and quiet movement that strengthen young muscles and promote the growth of sturdy bones and strong bodies.
The small motor skills and eye/hand coordination are stimulated in a variety of ways in order to support grasping, writing, typing and cutting skills.
These are the foundations of the curriculum we offer as we strive daily to inspire the deep seated desire to want to learn.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Yakima KinderCare family! Every employee at the Yakima KinderCare works hard to create a welcoming environment where we maintain an open-door policy, and invite parents into the classroom to participate in activities like reading to the class. We schedule monthly events so every family has an opportunity to participate with a goal of developing strong relationships. Each day is rewarding for our staff members. They feel honored to be a part of each child's development and to help mold their educational foundation. Our teachers feel inspired to further develop as an educator outside of the classroom through continued training and education. Once families see what Yakima KinderCare has to offer, they will see that the center is one of the best for early childhood education. You are invited to schedule a tour to see our center firsthand. Call us today to schedule your visit!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Yakima KinderCare?
The application deadline for Yakima KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Yakima KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.