Yakima Adventist Christian School
- At Yakima Adventist Christian School (YACS), our misssion is to enable our students to develop a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We encourage an environment where students feel safe to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically in order to be equipped with the skills for life and eternity.
- Established in 1903, YACS has gone from a one-room country school house to a modern high-tech facility, preparing students for the 21st century.
- Yet one thing has not changed, God is the center of this school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Jeans and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A loving Christian atmosphere.
- A positive and fun approch to learning
- A safe, well-organized program so students can grow academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- A nurtuting environment where in dependence and responsibility are developed, while growing closer to Jesus.
People that viewed Yakima Adventist Christian School also viewed these schools: Riverside Christian School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?