Harris Ave Baptist Church School
Harris Avenue Baptist Church Daycare Center takes pride in providing excellent, responsible, tender-loving care for children.
Our staff is ready to give loving care and guidance to our children during these most important years in their lives.
Through our Day Care Center, we will provide opportunities for your child's growth intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, morally and spiritually.
We want the children to feel secure and loved, and enjoy their experiences with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Harris Ave Baptist Church Weekday Education Program has a fantastic team of Christian women that want to love on your kids. Harris Avenue Baptist Church declares as its primary purpose, the Worship of Almighty God. To achieve this end, the Church proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, seeks the salvation of the unsaved, and disciples believers to grow according to the teachings of the Bible, God's word. The HABC Day Care and Kindergarten's primary purpose is to teach, guide, and love children; to make a lifelong impression on their lives, and the lives of their families; teaching them about the love of Jesus Christ. We aim to meet the needs of children spiritually, physically, intellectually, socially, and emotionally. Our curriculum is Bible based and uses the learning center concepts.
Endorse Harris Ave Baptist Church School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.