Tel: (325) 947-1638
- Joy School is a Ministry of Glen Meadows. We offer Kids Day Out, Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First Grade. Second Grade will be added in the Fall of 2018.
- At JOY School, we teach children how much God loves them and how he created each of them special and unique.
- Children learn academic and social skills, communication, and character development.
- They enjoy sensory play, develop gross motor and fine motor skills, and participate in enrichment activities including Music, Spanish, Science, and Gymnastics. We hope that you will find JOY School to be a wonderful place that supports you in your role as a parent and strengthens your family`s relationship with the Lord.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on classroom. Please call for information.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Science Quest Kids
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Class daily, Spanish Class
- JOY School is a joyful place where incredible teachers come to teach children and serve the Lord. We encourage you to stop by for a tour or call us anytime to get more information about our amazing school.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Joy School is Trinity Lutheran School (2.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Angelo Grades: PK-9 | 267 students
3516 Ymca Dr
San Angelo, TX 76904
(325) 947-1275 2 PK-9
- San Angelo Grades: PK-1 | 16 students
Po Box 3867
San Angelo, TX 76902
(325) 486-1267 5.7 PK-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.