Hebrew Day School Of Sullivan
- The Hebrew Day School provides a balanced curriculum between English and Hebrew studies.
- The students start learning both English and Hebrew alphabets in Nursery School.
- In 1st through 8th grades, the students learn English, social studies, math, science, art, gym, music and computer lab.
- Jewish studies include the Hebrew language, Jewish holidays and customs, and study from the Bible to the Talmud.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisGrades: NS | 249 students
Po Box 840
Harris, NY 12742
South FallsburgGrades: PK-11 | 196 students
Po Box 580 Laura Park Road
South Fallsburg, NY 12779
LibertyGrades: PK-5 | 105 students
121 Lincoln Pl
Liberty, NY 12754
CuddebackvilleGrades: 7-12 | 169 students
140 Galley Hill Rd
Cuddebackville, NY 12729
WawarsingGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
Po Box 338
Wawarsing, NY 12489
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?