Hebrew Day School Of Sullivan
Tel: (845) 794-7890
- The Hebrew Day School provides a balanced curriculum between English and Hebrew studies.
- The students start learning both English and Hebrew alphabets in Nursery School.
- In 1st through 8th grades, the students learn English, social studies, math, science, art, gym, music and computer lab.
- Jewish studies include the Hebrew language, Jewish holidays and customs, and study from the Bible to the Talmud.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Hebrew Day School Of Sullivan also viewed these schools: Yeshiva Of Belle Harbor/yeshival Bitallon.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockaway Park Grades: K-8 | 86 students
13401 Rockaway Beach Blvd
Rockaway Park, NY 11694
(718) 474-0045 87.4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.