Hemet Adventist Christian School
- Hemet Adventist Christian School encourages each child to develop spiritually, mentally, socially and physically to his/her fullest potential.
- Adventist Education seeks to develop a life of faith in God and respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build characte akin to that of the Creator; to nurture thinkers rather than mere reflectors of others' thoughts; to promote loving service rather than selfish ambition; to ensure maximum development of each individual's potential; and to embrace all that is true, good and beautiful.
- An education of this kind imparts far more than academic knowledge.
- It fosters a balanced development of the whole person - physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies in preparing learners for responsible citizenship in this world and in the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Hemet Adventist Christian School also viewed these schools: Grace Christian Academy of Valle Vista Assembly of God, Bridges Child Development Center, St. John's School and Alpha Omega Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hemet Grades: K-8
45252 E. Florida Ave.
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)392-8676 1.5 K-8
- Hemet Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
26410 Columbia Street
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)925-7756 1.3 PK-8
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 2.6 NS-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.