Hemet Adventist Christian School
- Hemet Adventist Christian School encourages each child to develop spiritually, mentally, socially and physically to his/her fullest potential.
- Adventist Education seeks to develop a life of faith in God and respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build characte akin to that of the Creator; to nurture thinkers rather than mere reflectors of others' thoughts; to promote loving service rather than selfish ambition; to ensure maximum development of each individual's potential; and to embrace all that is true, good and beautiful.
- An education of this kind imparts far more than academic knowledge.
- It fosters a balanced development of the whole person - physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies in preparing learners for responsible citizenship in this world and in the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Hemet Adventist Christian School also viewed these schools: Grace Christian Academy of Valle Vista Assembly of God, Bridges Child Development Center, St. John's School, Alpha Omega Christian School and Hillcrest Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hemet Grades: K-8
45252 E. Florida Ave.
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)392-8676 1.5 K-8
- Hemet Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
26410 Columbia Street
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)925-7756 1.3 PK-8
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 2.6 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.