Hemet Adventist Christian School
- Hemet Adventist Christian School encourages each child to develop spiritually, mentally, socially and physically to his/her fullest potential.
- Adventist Education seeks to develop a life of faith in God and respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build characte akin to that of the Creator; to nurture thinkers rather than mere reflectors of others' thoughts; to promote loving service rather than selfish ambition; to ensure maximum development of each individual's potential; and to embrace all that is true, good and beautiful.
- An education of this kind imparts far more than academic knowledge.
- It fosters a balanced development of the whole person - physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies in preparing learners for responsible citizenship in this world and in the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Hemet Adventist Christian School also viewed these schools: Grace Christian Academy of Valle Vista Assembly of God, Bridges Child Development Center, St. John's School, Alpha Omega Christian School and Hillcrest Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hemet Grades: K-8
45252 E. Florida Ave.
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)392-8676 1.5 K-8
- Hemet Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
26410 Columbia Street
Hemet, CA 92544
(951)925-7756 1.3 PK-8
- San Jacinto Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
(951)766-9300 2.6 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.