Hendersonville Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,800
- Acceptance rate: 93%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Honor Society, Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Marching Band, Music Lessons, Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Hendersonville Christian Academy endeavors to help each student realize his full academic potential within the framework of his God-given abilities.
- Teaches and encourages good study habits
- Teaches students how to do independent research
- Promotes good citizenship and patriotism
- Promotes our Christian and American heritage
- Promotes responsibility, human dignity, and acceptance of authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hendersonville Christian Academy cost?
Hendersonville Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $7,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hendersonville Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Hendersonville Christian Academy is 93%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Hendersonville Christian Academy offer?
Hendersonville Christian Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Hendersonville Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Hendersonville Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hendersonville Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards